Friday, August 15, 2008

Entri Yang Di Edit Semula

I've posted my comment and opinion
on the issue of 'ketuanan melayu' thingy
regarding the 10% of non-bumi intake in UiTM

But I delete my post
because...

I dunno
I just have the feelings that
CDR readers are somehow not
into politics
or
they just don't like when
this blog talks bout politics
dirty?
disgusting?
you judge it

However
these two bloggers already wrote bout it
both in different styles and ideas
di sini and di sini

My comment?
I give you two examples
first
exist, certain quota for non-muslim intake in
International Islamic University Malaysia
second
exist, certain quota for non-bumi intake in
Mara Techology University
cliche?



nota kaki: kenapa MM berbahasa asing? entah lah labu~

nota/nota kaki: grammar lintang pungkang gua tetap punk. eh, apa kaitannya?

No comments: